Nirn Unchained
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've traveled the corners of Vvardenfell, Cyrodiil and Skyrim, but there is so much more out there. Go and explore!!! The towers are still up...for now...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Introduce Yourself!!!
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 pm by Spellslayer

» The Heist - Alucard Manor (James Broday)
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:54 pm by Thr33

» The Heist - Plot with James!!!
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:53 pm by James Broday

» Antigone Tiraeia
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:59 pm by James Broday

» Lord Alucard
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 am by Thr33

» The Gray Fox
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:38 pm by Thr33

» Notable Citizens of Cyrodiil
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:23 pm by Thr33

» Rainn Sandresi
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:54 pm by Thr33

» The Setting
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:55 am by Thr33

Top posters
Thr33
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Vote_lcapThe Heist - Plot with James!!! Voting_barThe Heist - Plot with James!!! Vote_rcap 
James Broday
The Heist - Plot with James!!! Vote_lcapThe Heist - Plot with James!!! Voting_barThe Heist - Plot with James!!! Vote_rcap 
DigitKnight
Spellslayer

The Heist - Plot with James!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Admin
Thr33

The Heist - Plot with James!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Heist - Plot with James!!!   The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Sup James, we talked about it briefly in the pm's, but I wanna clarify stuff and make use of the section so, this is what I understand so far.

Antigone is doing something with the Elder Council now and runs into Rainn as he is pulling one of his heists for a client. Ultimately it won't lead into any permanent alliances or anything like that, but they will be aware of each other.

This should be cool! Our very first thread! Lemme know if you wanna add or tweak anything!
Back to top Go down
https://nirnunchainedrpg.rpg-board.net
James Broday

James Broday

PostSubject: Re: The Heist - Plot with James!!!   The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Yes this will be fun!

I thought about it a bit more since the other night, and I think that we could dash in a little revenge into this story.

What I'm thinking is, since Antigone is not fond of Alucard, she could be breaking into his manor, looking for blood. Simultaneously, Rainn could be looking for a specific piece of Alucard's fortune. They could run into each other, both thinking that the other is working for Alucard and they could have a skirmish of sorts before encountering the real guards and working together to escape with their lives.

How does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Admin
Thr33

PostSubject: Re: The Heist - Plot with James!!!   The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:33 pm

I think it sounds sweet! I'll start it and link it to this thread!

--> CLICK!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nirnunchainedrpg.rpg-board.net
James Broday

James Broday

PostSubject: Re: The Heist - Plot with James!!!   The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Here we go Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heist - Plot with James!!!   The Heist - Plot with James!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heist - Plot with James!!!
Page 1 of 1